Friday, December 11, 2009

Today is a good day


because I'm spending it with my Mom, and not at work! No, I'm not faking sick, and I wasn't fired.

There just isn't much to do at work today, and so I slept in without an alarm, and it felt amazing. I stayed in bed as long as I could-- 8:15am, haha.

My mom and I have had a nice time together packing up the tree to send to Florida where we're spending Christmas, delivering the packages, dropping my sister Miranda off at work (sorry Miranda), and then going shopping. I got two new winter coats for Rexburg's chilly climate. They're both early Christmas presents, and I'm so happy with both of them. I've pretty well worn out my couple other coats, and I think my Mom started noticing when I was wearing Miranda's more than she was.

They were on sale at TJ Maxx. Awesome deals:

This one is so warm and fuzzy. More of a pleasant " lazy walk through the snow" coat.



Classic Black coat that I've desperately needed.



And this is my Hot Mama in her new luxe coat



Thanks again Mom :) This was a nice treat. I love you

So, Rexburg. I'm ready for ya. Bring on the 20 below weather!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck in the cold weather. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE em! and... Au lomani iko! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The coats look awesome and a great deal makes them even better! Gotta love a great deal....

    ReplyDelete