Friday, December 18, 2009

How much wood could a wood chuck chuck...

if a wood chuck could chuck wood? Well, I don't know about that, but I do have my own personal "wood chuck",if you will,who is working with a wood project for me as we speak!

Derek and I were just at Goodwill looking for cheap frames, and we stumbled upon a great deal...just not a frame.

2 wood bowls, the perfect size for cereal and such! They were $0.99 a piece and we got two of them. I am in love with wood bowls. They are so luxurious and such beautiful works of art. I've always wanted one.

Derek is so sweet, he offered to take the bowls to the LongBoardLarry Shop, and sand and clear coat them so they will be functional. He is so handy!


They look a lot like this:


I'm going to have two beautiful new bowls for college, and beyond.

Thanks for the gift, Derek!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful bowls, and yes, Derek can be a woodchuck at times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good find!! Sometimes it's like a treasure hunt going to Goodwill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are awesome! I love others peoples throw aways!

    ReplyDelete