Saturday, December 12, 2009

It's Icy

today, and I don't think my parents are going to let me venture into town, or anywhere today. Not Even Derek's house :(. Which is wise since it would be too dangerous.

However...I still want to have a fun and productive day.

So, here's what I'm gonna do:

1. Finish wrapping presents

2. Clean my room

3. Do laundry (see #2)

4. Go in the hot tub

5. Watch "The Santa Clause"

6. Bake AT LEAST 3 Christmas goodies

7. Do a yoga tape

8. Catch up with at least 3 friends on the phone

9. Make flyers for church tomorrow

10. Spend time with family (throughout #'s 1-10)

Ok....ready....set.....go!

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy your quiet day. Nancy and I are staying inside as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erica, I think our only chance of being together today is for us to sneak out.

    Today's going to be tough. I'm going to make a list for me as well. :-/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds so productive, good for you! Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm staying put too! I think I will make some Christmas goodies, you're a good example to me.....KITCHEN HERE I COME!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete