Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I LOVE this time of year...

I love that people are nicer drivers and let you into lanes more easily. I love that there are more mugs in the dishwasher because of all the cocoa consumption. I love that sometimes you get "Last Christmas I gave you my heart" stuck in your head and you don't know how. I love my pine tree scented car freshener. I love buying that gift that you are sooo excited about because you have no doubt the receiver of it is going to adore it. I love Christmas Claymations!

I am so cuckoo for Christmas this year, and i don't know why! I have been so filled with the Christmas spirit since the day after Thanksgiving. I don't remember the last time I was this excited. Maybe 6 or 7 years old. :)

I've watched almost every single christmas movie we own, i've been done with my Christmas shopping for a week, i'll only listen to Christmas music, and I've had one too many cocoa comas already! What power does this season have over me?? I mean it's taking over MY LIFE!!!! AND I LIKE IT!

Oh, and I've watched 4 different versions of A Christmas Carol already, and I have the lines memorized.

Oh well, my fanatic ways are better than being a Scrooge, right? :)

4 comments:

  1. You are not a Scrooge. Every time you visit, you add a sparkle to our home. I like Christmas music too. In fact, I listen to it in my truck year round. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that song! Wham rocks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are Christmas joy and you spread happiness wherever you go!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it too! :-)and we're going to Disney World!

    ReplyDelete