Friday, December 18, 2009

45 minutes left of work...

There is a lull and so here I am just quickly updating.

Today has been a fun day at work. It's the big Holiday potluck and work gets out two hours early for yummy food, awesome raffles and chit chatting. There is also a gift exchange. Today is extra special because it's my last day. How nice of them to throw a party because I'm leaving...haha just kidding they do this every year.

My dad is going around to all the sewers right this minute passing out Christmas Bonuses. They work hard, they deserve them. It's been a profitable year becuase of their hard work.

My tummy is growling because all I had for breakfast this morning was eggnog. Did you know there is 440 calories in one cup of eggnog?? That's worse than a whoppper!! But it's oh so tasty. I made a special trip last night just to get it.



I hope I win a gift certificate in the raffle. If my name is drawn my dad, who announces the winners, will discretely set it to the side. There would be some people who wouldn't be very happy if the "Boss's daughter" won.

But we've got a deal. If it's drawn he will later reimberse me for my winnings. What a guy!

I'm feeling so excited and filled with the Christmas Spirit. I just needed to blog about it.

I wish everyone a Merry Christmas, and God bless us all!

7 comments:

  1. You're done with work now!!! After five hours you and I will both be free agents. Let's party tonight! Love you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a super fun place to work! Good luck too, I hope your name gets picked!

    PS, do you have a pink skirt? I need you for a photo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you win the raffle too!! You're lucky to have a great boss, also one that gives out Christmas bonus'. ( and takes you to Disneyworld ;-) ) Merry Christmas Erica, I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you win? I can't stand the suspense.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bummer that you didn't win....but at least you still have Disneyworld! And some things are just worth the calories :-)

    ReplyDelete