Monday, January 25, 2010

It's near midnight and I'm too lazy to



make a real midnight snack, so I'm chewing on saltines. Most people would probably never on their own accord eat numerous plain saltines straight from the plastic tube like this. But ya know what. I like how they taste. And yes, my calories may be completely empty, but at least i'm enjoying them.


I'm not gonna lie, these would be a million times better if they had some Light Creamy Swiss Laughing Cow cheese on them. Oh baby, that is the best! I think Derek told me that one of his sisters, either Laura or Stephanie loved it, so I thought i'd give it a try.
It is now my favorite thing. :)
What's your favorite midnight snack?

6 comments:

  1. That is good cheese! If we eat anything at night, it's usually chips and salsa. Sometimes I regret it later, but it sure tastes good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite snack is chips and queso cheese dip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like eating frosted mini wheats like popcorn. They taste really good to me, I learned about this from Landon and Lach!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I eat saltines straight from the package - they're yummy! That would be Laura and I that love the laughing cow. Have it with Triscuits... I really liked the cracked pepper and olive oil triscuits. The rosemary and olive oil triscuit is a good one too. Both are amazing with the Laughing cow. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laughing Cow ROCKS!! I love it on Triscuits and Kelloggs multi-grain 90 calorie crackers. YUMMMMMM!

    ReplyDelete