Thursday, January 21, 2010

I dyed my hair

DARK. It was really starting to bug me that I had this weird mousy brown at the top and then reddish tips. eww. So I took the plunge. I've liked it when I dyed it darker in the past.

The other day I felt this compulsion to dye my hair blonde. It took me about 10 seconds before I remembered I don't want to be blonde. That was so high school :)

Sorry I don't have a picture of my hair. I need a better camera and I need to learn how to download pictures to my computer. Yeah, I'm pretty helpless when it comes to that kind of stuff.

But anyways, yeah, it turned our pretty well! I like it.

11 comments:

  1. Hey ~ I'm blonde! :-)

    I've loved your hair when you've gone darker, although it always looks cute. Figure out how to upload a picture ~ I'd love to see how it turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see your hair! I bet it looks very nice on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, I just want to make it clear that I love blondes and I think they are beautiful. I just don't look my best as one. that is all :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. IT'S ALWAYS FUN TO TRY SOMETHING NEW. I WISH I WAS BRAVER.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know I was kidding right? And actually I've gone a little copperish/brown/blonde lately. It's fun to play with color and see how it makes your face stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just went darker too and I LOVE IT! Can't wait to see a pic of your new dew.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Erica ~ I just saw that one of my friends from high school, who is a fabulous musician, is doing a concert in the Kirkham auditorium on Jan. 30th. It'd make a great date night! She's pretty amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool Kim! I just told Derek and we're going. I'll blog about it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Erica-
    Hey I sent you a invite to my blog.:)
    I want to see your new hair color I guess you will have to come over.:)
    Are your room mates any better now days?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah, I'd love to come over! My roommates are actually not that bad at all. They're definitely growing on me. :) Hope to see you soon

    ReplyDelete