Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I am so bad....

Here I am on the second floor of the library supposed to be studying and I'm doing what??? Blogging of course. I literally have hours of studying ahead of me today and yet I have been looking at other people's blogs the past half hour. I am so bad. No, maybe it's other people's fault. Yeah. Hey, everybody! Stop making these amazing, creative, interesting blog entries ok!!! I'm really busy here!!!

Well, anyway, college life has begun again. This time I have all my siblings here with me. It's wonderfully comforting. Instead of looking at all their pictures this semester and missing them, I can just stroll on over to their apartments. It's an incredibly unique situation, and I love it.

I have five classes. The goal is a 4.o so I can get a full tuition scholarship. Derek is in two of my classes so he'll be a great help in that.

I love 3 out of 5 of my roommates. The other two are a little scary/mean. But I'm bigger than them, so no worries.

I will post pictures of my room later when it's all unpacked. I know, Derek, is all done, but girls just have more "stuff".

Ok, I really got to get back to work now. LATER!

9 comments:

  1. It's ok. I'm making you dinner tonight and that's going to make everything all better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here we all are in school. You and Derek are studying, and I am early for my class. Am I preparing my notes? No. I am blogging. Good luck on school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If your two roommates give you trouble, you let us know and we'll get the passe (is that how you spell passe?) together and have a little sit down with them to discuss their behavior. If they are nice to you, they are getting spankings from me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's nice there is family close to you. I hope your two roommates bark is worse than their bite and in time they will mellow out. If not, I'm with Laura, we will get the posse together and "scare them strait". ;-) Now start that homework and get that 4.0!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I told Derek I like to look at your blog but I never comment. So I hope you get all your homework done. Crazy school just started and already my husband has tonz of homework. We are excited to have you over for dinner with Derek.:) When my little ones are well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it must be some twisted sort of pre-req to have two scary roomies every year as I did every year of college......

    Tell them they better play nice or one day you'll walk up to them and it'll be like the guy on the Verizon commercial with all those people behind him ~ except you'll be the "Verizon" guy and we'll be the people behind you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sitting on my computer with hours of housework to do and what am I doing....reading blogs. It never gets better. Enjoy college life!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the report! I am glad you had a chance to update amidst all the homework. I'm so proud of how hard you are working right out of the gate! Thanks for the fun time.

    ReplyDelete