Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Not only is Brooke White beautiful...

but she really does sing so well! She came to the BYU-I campus this last weekend and I saw it with Derek. It was so fun!


Brooke was a contestant in American Idol, the same season as David Archuleta, and she came in 5th. I rooted for her that season. She is so cool. And she's LDS, which is even cooler!


I had forgotten how strong her voice was. She can really belt it. She's kind of my American Idol. She sings, plays guitar, is completely gorgeous, and she's kind of a laid back, hippie personality.

I want to be like her when I grow up.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like it was a good concert. I'm so glad you got to go. And I agree, Brooke is pretty terrific. In fact, she reminds of YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sing, play guitar and are gorgeous. You are my American Idol ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great concert. Glad you and Derek enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see the similarities too! You go girl!! As you can see you already have a fan following :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cool is that? We loved her on American Idol! I loved all the concerts and things I got to see when I was at school there! Glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete