Saturday, February 27, 2010

Please pray for my parents

They arrived in Waikiki Beach last night and are staying in a high rise hotel on the coast. If you've looked in the news Waikiki is due for a tsunami. I don't know how high it will be when it hits.

A lot of people are evecuating, but my parents are choosing to stay in their "tsunami safe" hotel. There is food and water and a bed there.

I talked to my mom on the phone and she feels safe. So I'm not pannicing . However, your prayers on their behalf would be appreciated. The tsunami wil hit in a bout 3 to 4 hours.

Thank you for you support.

5 comments:

  1. Your parents are in our thoughts and prayers. We are glued to the TV watching the news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're watching the tv and praying for the safety of your parents and the the population of the islands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You all are definitely in our prayers as well as everyone else in Hawaii and residents of all coasts of the Pacific Ocean. This is when faith and trust really come into play. It's the waiting to hear that's the difficult part.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just saw that they have already begun too hit. Thank goodness that the highest wave was only 6 feet and no major damage report. I was nervous my favorite vacation spot was going to dissapear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your parents are in are thoughts and prayers. We need to trust in the Lord, I know they will be safe. We love you Erica! You're a very special daughter!!

    ReplyDelete