Thursday, February 18, 2010

Fudge Pudge

I am addicted to the fudge they sell on campus. It is amazing!!! I heard about it in a really cool way. My aunt Jody, who lives in Rexburg, was telling me how SHE makes the fresh fudge every morning for the BYU-I Convenience store herself! So, of course, I had to try it. I didn't know they had fudge. But don't worry, we are now very well acquainted...

I get a free sample almsot every day. They have these delicious candy layers that add such a great dimension - snickers, mounds, peanut butter, cookies n cream, pecan caramel...should I go on? I particularly like the peanut butter. :) It may not be good for my waistline, but my grades are benefitting from it. I often buy a dollars worth, set it buy my computer, and give myself this ultimatum - "Erica, when you finish this assignment you can eat the fudge. And only then can you eat the fudge...hey, don't even think about it!"


So, this one goes out to you, Jody-The fudgey queen of the world! And I mean that with all the love in my heart.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, the fudge sounds so good. Maybe the four of us can get some on Nancy's and my visit at the end of March. I have to be careful, I am trying to change my life style. The change would be to eat sweets but not too much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for making my mouth water ~ great description! Probably a good thing I don't attend there anymore :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those Haws women sure know how to cook!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sign me up!!! I admire you not giving in to yourself until the assignment is done, watch out for Derek though, he might pilfer it for himself! ;)

    ReplyDelete