Friday, April 2, 2010

!!PRAY FOR ME!! please...


I know, I'm pulling a Derek in asking this, but I am about to take the most important test of my college careerand I need your prayers...and here's why:


To get a full tuition scholarship I need a certain GPA by the end of this term. I know it's cutting it close but I need all A's and only one A- in a 3 credit course to get it. I have gotten A's in all my classes except...Business Statistics... (dun- dun- dun!)


This scholarship could ease the financial burden of my parents, help me reach my goal, and I get a little extra money from my parents to pay my expenses if I get it.


This test is worth 30% of my grade...ouch. But I know with your prayers I can do well on it and get my A-!! So who's with me!!?? You know I'd do the same for you :)


9 comments:

  1. I think those are very good reasons. I'm with you. You push yourself so hard; I hope you are still enjoying life, too. Thanks for all your hard work. We could not be more proud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely pray for you!! College is tough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayer was sent just for you! Good luck and remember... YOU CAN DO IT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahahahaha!! Pulling a Derek - that made me laugh!!!

    You got the prayers from us, good luck with your test!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erica ~ you'll do awesome!! And of course we will keep you in our prayers. I remember fasting and praying over a certain Spanish final.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did pray for you as well as for Derek on that fateful day. We are proud of both of you and your commitment to your education.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Call me "Ivon come late" to the party. I do pray for your safety every night, but missed this post to add in your exam. I hope you did well and got your A-. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete