Sunday, April 11, 2010

I know I always post about school, but

I just wanted to to let you know that I got my scholarship! That test grade pulled it off and I will get tuition free for two semesters until they re-evaluate my GPA, and I hopefully qualify for it again.


Thank you for all your prayers and encouraging words. You guys are awesome. This really has been a satisfying end to a difficult semester. I can't wait to do it all again next week, haha.


Oh, and a little anecdote - Ivon and Nancy Young were sweet enough to give me an extra camera they hadn't been using, because my current one is dead. It is SO nice. I love it. But anyways, I'll be able to upload my pictures onto my blog now, not just one's I find on Google.


Well, I think it's exciting :)

Label: Random pic of me and Derek. Every blog entry needs a picture, right?

5 comments:

  1. Yay for your grades - I know you worked so hard for them!
    And YAY for photos with your blog posts! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your grades and scholarship ~ that's an awesome accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you got your scholarship, I'm proud of you and all the hard work you do in school!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love pictures with blog posts. I was great having you over for family dinner as we celebrated Mary's birthday. You and Derek were great with the kids. Enjoy your camera.

    Nicely done on your grades and your free tuition.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know, I tried to comment on this awhile ago but my phone was being stupid and it wouldn't post. So I figured I should comment now. congratulations!

    ReplyDelete